Happy Barfday to Me!

Orzzzz My birthday is coming up on the fifth, and I'll be having a party w/ my friends and stalkers and stalkees but I haven't had a party for my birthday with my friends in forever so this is kinda lost on me. There's a pinata, which is retardedly striped fish, which I chose over the retardedly striped donkey that opened when you pulled on the strings coming out from his midsection. 

I have been telling myself to get a new deviantart account forever, but never did. B/c I can never finish work and keep spending so much time hanging around on niko's pchat (I'm not even trusted yet but am so addicted) that I don't get stuff done. OTL. GAH I will get stuff done this week! EVERYONE DO IT WITH ME
That's not gonna happen unfortunately....I seriously need to stop procrastinating. /headdesk And stop getting on pchat. Maybe that's why.

Honestly, I try to talk about interesting things, like my summer reading homework, but that never happens. 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments and complaints:

Post a Comment